AQA GCSE Biology Student Book (Third Edition)
Exam Board: AQA
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: June 2018
The UK's bestselling GCSE Science series has now been updated and specifically tailored for the new 2016 AQA GCSE Science (9-1) specifications. Supporting your students on their journey from Key Stage 3 and through to success in the new linear GCSE qualifications, this series help students and teachers monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements. All Student Books have entered the AQA approval process.
This Student Book offers:
- Fully integrated and differentiated support tailored to the new 9-1 GCSE specification
- Practical feature and chapter to support the required practicals and skills
- Maths chapter and worked examples to support the increased mathematical demand of the new GCSE
- Synoptic links and questions to develop synoptic skills
- Differentiated and ramped questions based on our new GCSE assessment model
- New practice questions including maths, practical, synoptic, and extended writing
Please note: Answers to the Student Book questions are available in the Teacher Handbook and Kerboodle resources. Non-school purchasers requesting answers may contact OUP customer services at email@example.com who will be happy to supply them free of charge.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
L'évolution du haiku en France et ses caractéristiques: Le Hai?ku, forme poe?tique traditionnelle japonaise de plus de 350 ans, fut introduit en France au de?but du XXe sie?cle... (Omn.Univ.Europ.)